2001 Abbot Road
East Lansing, MI 48823
Gary L. Tyler focuses his practice on estate planning, business, tax and real property law.
Gary has forty years of legal and tax experience in national and state accounting and law firms, and private industry. Gary's experience includes Estate Planning, Probate, Real Estate, Mergers, Acquisitions, Family Transfers, Corporate, LLC and Liquor Control Commission issues.
Gary is also a certified mediator. Gary's tax expertise is important to clients in mediation, litigation and settlement of disputes involving business, estate, divorce, offers in compromise, tax audits and civil and criminal tax matters.
- Michigan Blue Sky for Securities Matters
- Michigan Liquor Control Matters
- Federal Tax Offers in Compromise
- Corporate and Individual Tax Audits
- Social Security Administrative Hearings
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Sales of Business Entities
- Succession Planning
- Elder Care Matters
- Probate Administration
- Estate Beneficiary Disputes
- Michigan Tax Tribunal Hearings
- Entity Formation, Corporations, Limited Liability Companies and Partnerships
- Shareholder Disputes
Areas of Practice
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D., magna cum laude
- Michigan State University, B.A.
State Bar of Michigan
- Taxation Section
- Administrative Law
- Elder Law
- Master Lawyer
- Real Property Law
Ingham County Bar Association
Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida (Escrow)
- Michigan CPAs
- US District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- US Tax Court, Eastern District of Michigan